Fagan's Biscuit Barn Review

Fagan's Biscuit Barn
1530 Peachtree Pkwy
Cumming, GA 30041


This one I have been waiting a while to do a review on. The first time I tried Fagan's Biscuit Barn was back in January of this year when I came to Georgia on vacation. I thought the food was great then and had it on my mind since. I went back about a month and a half ago, but my son commandeered the phone and truthfully, I was too busy shoving the food in my mouth to worry about a review. Last weekend, I decided it was time to go back and really dive into the food since I was in pursuit of the best breakfast sandwich.


Food: Bacon, Egg, and Cheese on a Biscuit
Score: 9.5 out of 10
Comments: This is as close to a perfect breakfast sandwich as you'll get. The eggs were well seasoned. The bacon was crispy and not overdone. The biscuit itself makes the sandwich so incredible. It is fluffy, flakey, and so good I could sit there all day and eat just biscuits and gravy. 


Food: Chicken and biscuit
Score: 8.5 out of 10
Comments: I could go on and on about the biscuits here. The chicken is absolutely delicious. Perfect seasoning and breading ratio. The meat was cooked perfectly and wasn't dried out. The only thing missing was a sauce to go with it; maybe maple syrup or something sweet to pair with it.


Cleanliness: 10 out of 10
Service: 9.5 out of 10
Family Friendly: 9 out of 10

Overall Score: 9.3 out of 10
Comments: This has been my favorite place to go for breakfast food. In my opinion, this is the best place to go for a breakfast sandwich. It is a bit out of the way for me to go on a daily basis since I live out in Dawson County, but it is worth it to go for breakfast on the weekends with my family. 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Village Tavern

Cookout-Review

Friends Dawson Grill: Review