Krystal Review


Hey everyone, I'm back. Sorry for my absence last week. I have been overloaded with birthdays, work, and writing. I have a few posts coming your way including this one.

Over the last couple of weeks, I have been in pursuit of the best breakfast sandwich to replace my weekly bacon egg and cheese sandwiches. I have already tried Chick-Fil-A and Bojangles (see previous posts for those reviews). This time, I chose Krystal.


Food: Bacon, Egg, and Cheese on a Biscuit

Score: 8 out of 10

Comments: I enjoyed the sandwich. The bacon was cooked just right. It wasn't rubbery and it wasn't burnt. The eggs were not overseasoned. The biscuit was nice and flakey but it does fall apart after a few bites.


Overall Comment: I like going to Krystal in the morning. It's quick in and out; no big lines, inexpensive, and the food tastes good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Village Tavern

Cookout-Review

Friends Dawson Grill: Review